Controllers of Personal Information
Nu-Care Products Ltd are data controllers of personal information collected and processed through both our website and service provided.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Nu-Care Products Ltd Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide our products and services.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to Nu-Care Products Ltd. You can choose not to provide certain information; however there are types of information that are required in order for us to carry out our service
- Information From Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources
For What Purposes Does Nu-Care Products Ltd. Process Your Personal Information?
We process your personal information to operate and improve the services that we offer our customers.
These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For instance, we collect from suppliers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to service via different channels (e.g. by phone, email, chat)
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, ourselves, and others
Does Nu-Care Products Ltd. Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we never sell our customers' personal information to others. Nu-Care Products Ltd. shares customers' information only as described below.
- Transactions involving Third Parties: In order to deliver your orders, we employ the use of third party courier companies. We require to share your information (i.e. name, address, telephone number) with these courier companies to ensure your orders can be delivered successfully.
In addition, in rare circumstances we may have your order delivered direct from our suppliers, in which case we will be required to share your information with the suppliers in question in order for them to arrange delivery of your goods
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information
How Secure is Information About Me?
We choose our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using sage payment software, which has built in protection for data supplied
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information
- Our databases are SSL encrypted to safeguard against theft of data or other fraudulent activity
What Information Can I Access?
You can access all your information at any time by contacting our data protection officer via email at email@example.com and logging a request.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our data protection officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of our services
- You can add or update certain information by contacting either our data protection officer, or, if it is required for your order to reach you, one of our sales team at email@example.com
- You may withdraw your consent to our processing your personal information at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data
In addition, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact our data protection officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to.
Selecting the tick box at checkout is confirmation of acceptance for Nu-Care Products Ltd to process you and your companies data in accordance with the GDPR.